tvwnewsindia logo

Gaming app Quizy raises seed funding

Nostaga Technologies Pvt Ltd, the company behind the real-money gambling app Quizy, said that it had raised $270,000 in a seed fundraising round led by We Founder Circle and including FAAD Network, Anchorage Capital Partners, and Capital A & Dholakia Ventures.

Quizy is a content services platform founded in 2021 by Amit Kumar and Sachin Yadav. It specialises in academic writing, including assignments, essays, book reports, book reviews, and other comparable services. Quizzy features content writers who specialise in areas such as search engine optimization (SEO), instructive writing services, and article writing.

According to the announcement, the business will spend 60% of the additional funding on hiring and the remaining 40% on acquiring new customers and retaining existing ones.

Related Posts

Market Live

Weather Updates

Cricket Live

Gold & Silver Rates

Recent News